You’ll Find a Full Menu of Dental Services
Some Plymouth, MI dentists choose to specialize in one or two services. At Callow Family Dentistry, we offer all the services that most families are likely to need. And we use some of the latest dental technology to provide the highest quality of dental care for you and your family. We know it can be a time-consuming task to drive around town visiting different dentists for different family members – and we want to free up your time for more enjoyable activities.
Among our services:
- General dentistry, including dental exams and dental cleanings
- Family dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry, including Invisalign
- Restorative dentistry, including dental crowns and dental bridges
- Oral surgery, including tooth removal
- Dental implants
We Make Your Dental Visit Convenient
In addition to our convenient location and our full range of dental services, we offer extended hours that make it easy for you to book your family’s appointments. We’re open until 7 p.m. two nights a week, and we even offer Saturday hours. Additional conveniences include:
- Free Wi-Fi so you can catch up on your email
- Free consultations, so we can create a treatment plan together
- Option of filling out new patient forms before your first visit
Douglas A. Callow, DDS who has been in the dentistry field for 36 years, he has undergone extensive additional education, especially in cosmetic dentistry. He was awarded membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the national dental honor society, in 1981.