Patients are our priority at Callow Family Dentistry. We treat our patients like family in our Plymouth, MI dentist office, which is probably a big part of why some folks have been patients of Dr. Doug Callow for more than 30 years. Our convenient hours, comfort amenities, and quality dental care for all ages probably have something to do with it, too!
To find out for yourself why our patients are so loyal, call Callow Family Dentistry at 734-404-7336.
We’re conveniently located near I-275 just off Ann Arbor Road. We’re minutes away from both Smith Elementary School and East Middle School, which makes it easy to schedule appointments for your school-age kids. We’re also not far from the USA Hockey Arena.
In addition to Plymouth, we welcome patients from surrounding areas, including Plymouth Township, Northville, Northville Township, Canton, and Livonia.
We Offer Family Dental Services for All Ages
From babies to baby boomers, we offer dental services for your entire family. Some of our services:
- General dentistry, including dental exams, dental cleanings, and gum disease treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry, including Invisalign, dental veneers, and teeth whitening
- Restorative dentistry, including tooth fillings and root canals
- Oral surgery, including tooth removal
- Dental implant restorations
Our treatments include areas of oral health other than just teeth. Dr. Callow can even provide an FDA-approved device for treating migraine headaches.
We’ve Got Patient-Friendly Technology
We’ve invested in some of the latest dental technology to help keep your family’s treatments quick, effective, and comfortable. The technology we use in our Plymouth, MI dentist office includes:
- Digital X-rays. These quick, accurate images are produced with a fraction of the radiation used for traditional X-rays.
- DIAGNOdent cavity detection. This small handheld laser helps us find cavities in their early stages, when they are easiest to treat.
- Ultrasonic scaler. Dental cleanings are quicker and more comfortable with this tool.
- Intraoral camera. This camera enables us to show you what we see as we examine your teeth.
Of course, the latest technology isn’t worth much without a caring team using it. Fortunately, we’ve got both the technology and the team at Callow Family Dentistry. Call 734-404-7336 or use our online form to make an appointment.