Even one day is too long a wait when you hate your smile. Feeling embarrassed about your crooked or gapped teeth for most of your adult life is quite a heavy burden, one that you can’t shake because your smile is right there in the open for all to see.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait any longer to have straight teeth thanks to Invisalign at Douglas A. Callow, DDS!
This short-term orthodontic alternative to conventional metal braces gives adults like you the chance to pursue the smile they’ve always wanted without looking like an awkward teenager!
Here are a few other advantages of Invisalign:
- It uses clear aligners you can barely see!
- The aligners are removable to make eating, brushing, and flossing easy!
- You get faster results, in as little as a year in most cases!
Visit your Plymouth dentist for an Invisalign consultation and find out if this is the solution you’ve been waiting for!
Get The Most Out Of Invisalign!
Like any dental treatment, you’ll be responsible for following the necessary guidelines to achieve successful results. Even though Invisalign is faster than conventional orthodontics, you don’t want a moment of your treatment to go to waste by cutting corners on important instructions from Dr. Callow!
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your clear aligner therapy:
- Don’t Cheat On Time! While you do have the luxury of taking your aligners out during the day, it’s only for a couple of hours total. Since you’ll need to wear them for about 20-22 hours a day, you should only make a habit of removing them when it’s time to eat and to brush and floss your teeth.
- Take Care Of Your Aligners! Your aligners are customized to fit comfortably and snugly, so don’t make the mistake of biting down and forcing them into place if something doesn’t line up properly. Look in the mirror the first few times you insert them just until you feel more comfortable on how to do it without causing damage to the trays.
Another tip is to take them out every time you eat or drink anything except water! It’s important to keep them as clean as possible, clear of any sugary residue or food particles, so as not to give bacteria anything to munch on inside your mouth!
- Avoid The Temptation Of Skipping Ahead! It’s important to follow Dr. Callow’s instructions on when it’s time to move on to the next set of aligners in your series. Even if your trays are starting to feel a bit loose, resist the temptation to skip ahead to the next set if it’s not time yet.
Start Invisalign Now!
You don’t have to worry about looking like a teenager for the next two years while you work on your smile.