Even when you brush and floss regularly, bad things can happen to good teeth. If you have a variety of dental issues – broken or missing teeth, alignment problems, discolorations, and more – you can still get a great smile with a Smile Makeover from Callow Family Dentistry in Plymouth, MI.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A Smile Makeover combines procedures from a variety of dental disciplines including restorative, cosmetic, orthodontic, and implantology, among others. When you’re getting a Smile Makeover, you might receive:
- Teeth whitening in the privacy and comfort of home with our Venus White take-home treatments.
- Dental veneers to conceal chips, cracks, stains, slightly crooked teeth, and small gaps.
- Teeth contouring to reshape your teeth and remove small irregularities and flaws.
- Dental crowns to completely cover damaged or compromised teeth and still look like a natural part of your smile.
- Dental bridges to “fill the gaps” where one or several teeth are missing.
- Dental implants to give you strong, completely firm tooth root replacements that will support a crown, a bridge, or dentures. Dental implants look, feel and function just like your natural teeth. Invisalign orthodontics to straighten your smile without the embarrassment of the traditional “mouthful of metal.”
A Smile Makeover is designed to give you a healthy mouth that allows you to eat the foods you love and a beautiful smile that you’ll be proud to show off.
That Sounds Really Expensive
Everyone’s situation is different. The only way to find out what might be involved in giving you a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile is to schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Dr. Douglas A. Callow, D.D.S. at Callow Family Dentistry.
Dr. Callow will perform a thorough examination and then sit down with you to discuss exactly what you want to achieve. You and he will discuss your goals, your expectations, the current state of your teeth, and your budget at length. From that, Dr. Callow can create a schedule for your Smile Makeover that will keep the process moving while allowing time for healing if needed. Or, if your Smile Makeover is more affordable over time, he can usually schedule your procedures to take place as your budget permits.
We offer prepayment discounts and interest-free financing options with affordable monthly payments. We can also put you in contact with CareCredit which offers interest-free financing as long as you make every payment on time.
That Sounds Like A Lot of Dentists
Ideally, a Smile Makeover is conducted by one dental practice or even one dentist. Since a number of appointments are needed to complete the process, close coordination of the timing and types of work is needed. Otherwise, the process can take longer and cost more. Both of those problems are avoided when you choose Dr. Douglas A. Callow, D.D.S. to complete your Smile Makeover.