You wouldn’t remodel your home without a plan, and you shouldn’t remodel your smile without one, either!Doctor Douglas Callow on Smile Makeover
If you have ideas about the smile of your dreams but aren’t sure exactly how to attain it, cosmetic dentist Dr. Doug Callow can meet with you in our Plymouth, MI dentist office to create an individualized smile makeover plan. With his years of experience in creating beautiful smiles, he’ll make sure the plan maximizes your time and money.
Among factors he’ll take into account:
- Your goals
- Your expectations
- The condition of your teeth
- Your budget
For a complimentary smile makeover consultation, call Douglas A. Callow, DDS at 734-404-7336. Dr. Callow has more than 30 years of experience in dentistry and has been awarded membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the national dental honor society.
Combine Services to Get Your Dream Smile
- Dental veneers – Because dental veneers cover the entire front surface of your teeth, they conceal chips, cracks, stains, and small gaps.
- Teeth whitening -You can whiten your teeth at home with treatments from Venus White.
- Invisalign orthodontics – You’ll get a straight smile without unsightly metal and wires with Invisalign.
- Teeth contouring – We can reshape your teeth to remove small flaws.
- Dental crowns – A metal-free dental crown covers your whole tooth, so it can fix dental damage like breaks, cracks, or discoloration without compromising the look of your smile.
- Dental bridges – A bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth.
- Dental implants – Combined with a crown, a bridge, or dentures, dental implants are a natural-looking tooth replacement option. They feel and function like your own teeth too.
In some cases, you’ll have multiple options. For instance, while teeth whitening treatments will brighten a smile, dental veneers or even a dental crown may be a better option for certain types of discoloration. Dr. Callow can walk you through all your options and help determine which ones will work best for your makeover.
He can even create wax-ups so you can try your new smile on for size.
Ready to transform your smile? Call Douglas A. Callow, DDS at 734-404-7336. Or use our online form to book a visit to our Plymouth, MI dentist office. We’re conveniently located on General Drive, near I-275.