Eating favorite foods is a pleasure that’s easy to take for granted. If missing or damaged teeth is causing you a hard time chewing, it’s a pleasure you likely won’t take for granted again.I'm having trouble chewing Read Transcript
If you're having a hard time chewing, we can fix that for you. It might be because you're missing teeth. There are many ways of replacing missing teeth so that you have a mouth full of teeth to chew with. It might be because you're having pain. Pain on chewing can be a sign of abscessed teeth, broken teeth, cracked teeth. Each of those has its own way of being repaired and fixed and we can help you with that.
The good news is, restorative dentistry services from Callow Family Dentistry will bring back your ability to enjoy any foods on the menu, including foods like crunchy apples and corn-on-the-cob. From root canals to dental crowns, we can fix the damage that keeps you from eating what you’d like.
For more information on restorative dentistry, call our Plymouth, MI dentist office at 734-404-7336. You’ll find us conveniently located near I-275.
Restorative Dentistry Repairs Your Dental Damage
No matter what kind of dental damage you’ve experienced, chances are we can fix it! Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Tooth-colored fillings – Finding cavities in their earliest stages is easy with our DIAGNOdent cavity detector. When we do, we repair them with white tooth fillings.
- Dental crowns – We can mend all kinds of damage with dental crowns, including broken or cracked teeth.
- Dental bridges – We can replace missing teeth with a dental bridge.
- Inlays and onlays – If your cavity is too large for a filling and not large enough for a dental crown, an inlay or onlay is the answer.
- Root canals – If your tooth is infected, you’re at risk of losing it. We can often save a tooth with a root canal.
- Dental implants – We can restore dental implants with a crown, a bridge, or dentures for a natural-looking tooth replacement. And your bite will be nearly as strong as with your natural teeth!
Relax While We Repair Your Teeth
A restorative dentistry service often takes longer than a simple dental exam. We want to ensure you’re comfortable for any procedure in our chair, no matter how long it takes. If necessary, we’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia to prevent pain. Our friendly staff can offer:
- Blankets, in case you get chilly in our chair
- Headphones, so you can be entertained while we work
- Nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas,” to further relax you
To schedule a restorative dentistry service or complimentary consultation with Douglas A. Callow, DDS, call 734-404-7336 or use our handy online form to make an appointment at our Plymouth, MI dentist office.