Our restorative dentistry services include:Dr. Douglas A. Callow on Restorative Dentistry Options Read Transcript
Restorative dental services that we provide can range from simple fillings—we do composite fillings that are tooth-colored and white which seal the tooth and insulate the tooth better than the old silver mercury fillings—we provide crowns, bridges, we do root canal treatments for patients to treat diseased teeth and abscessed teeth and help get patients out of pain.
- Tooth fillings – We use tooth-colored composite fillings, so people will notice your smile and not your metal fillings.
- Root canals – You won’t have to worry about a root canal with a veteran dentist like Dr. Callow performing your procedure.
- Dental crowns – We use crowns to repair lots of different dental damage, such as broken teeth, cracked teeth, or severe decay. If used with dental implants, a crown can also replace a missing tooth.
- Dental bridges – A dental bridge can replace a missing tooth or several missing teeth. It’s supported by your natural teeth or by dental implants.
- Inlays and onlays – These work well to repair cavities too large for a tooth filling but not large enough for a dental crown.
- Dental implants – As a tooth replacement, dental implants feel, look, and function like your own teeth.
Dental Sedation Can Calm You During Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Callow and our caring team keep you comfortable during restorative procedures with amenities like:
- Pillows, so you’ll rest easier in our chair
- Blankets, to keep you warm
- Headphones, for a welcome distraction
We also thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia before we begin your procedure. But if you’re still feeling anxious, we can also offer inhaled sedation to further relax you.
For a free restorative dentistry consultation, call Douglas A. Callow, DDS at 734-404-7336 or use our online form. Our Plymouth, MI dentist office is on General Drive, not far from the USA Hockey Arena.
Restorative dentistry services are among the most important treatments we provide in our Plymouth, MI dentist office, because they can often mean the difference between saving and losing teeth.
With more than 35 years as a dentist, a member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the national dental honor society and an office outfitted with some of the latest dental technology, Dr. Doug Callow offers a wide variety of restorative services to our patients.
To learn more about keeping your teeth intact, call Douglas A. Callow, DDS at 734-404-7336 for an appointment at our Plymouth, MI office.